Fees & Insurance.
Thank you for choosing Mokena Foot and Ankle for your health care provider. We are committed to the successful treatment of your condition. Please understand that payment of your bill is considered part of your treatment.
Should you have any questions regarding any aspect of your financial status with our office, please feel free to contact our billing department at 708-479-0790.
We accept most major insurance plans. Prior to scheduling an appointment, confirm with the doctor’s office staff that the insurance plan you are enrolled in is still accepted by the physician.
Your clear understanding of our Financial Policy is important to our professional relationship.
- We are happy to bill your insurance directly; however, we must have a copy of the insurance card
- If you do not have your insurance card with you, full payment is due at the time of service. We accept Cash, Check, Visa/MasterCard, and Discover.
- All patients must complete our “Patient Registration Form” and other related forms.
- Please notify us immediately of any changes in your insurance or coverage.
- 5-business day’s notice required for copies of medical records or X-Rays and there may be a nominal fee.
Please review our policies on forms of payment
UCR (Usual and Customary Rates)
We are committed to provide the best treatment possible for our patients and we charge what is usual and customary for our area. If we do not have a contract with your insurance company, you are responsible for payment in full regardless of any insurance company’s arbitrary determinations of UCR rates.
I understand that I am financially responsible for all charges not covered by insurance and I guarantee the balance to be paid by my credit card, check, or cash. Past due balances may be subject to additional fees. I understand that if the office agrees to bill insurance as a courtesy, I must submit information as needed to ensure payment for services rendered to me. I understand that I am ultimately responsible for payment for all services. If payment is not received from the insurance carrier or other responsible party in 90 days, I will be billed directly.
Download our financial policy agreement document.
We accept most major Ins Plans. Prior to scheduling an appointment, confirm with the doctor’s office staff that the insurance plan you are enrolled in is still accepted by the physician.
Fees & Payments
We make every effort to decrease the cost of your medical care. Per your insurance plan, all copays (if plan has one) are due at the time of visit. Unmet deductibles are the patient’s responsibility and while we are happy to bill your insurance company, payment at the time of the visit is expected unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept Cash, Checks, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover for your convenience.
Insurance Plans Accepted
Prior to scheduling an appointment, confirm with the doctor's office staff that the insurance plan you are enrolled in is still accepted by the physician.
Please feel free to contact our office at 708-479-0790 with any questions regarding insurance plans that are accepted.
- Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Elect Choice PPO
- Aetna Golden Choice PPO (Medicare)
- Aetna Managed Choice POS
- Aetna National Advantage Program (NAP)
- Aetna Open Access HMO
- Aetna Open Access POS
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- Aetna Quality POS
- Aetna Traditional Choice PPO
- Aetna US Healthcare EPO
- Aetna US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna US Healthcare POS
- Aetna US Healthcare PPO
- BCE Emergis PPO
- Benefit Trust
- Beyond Benefits PPO
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Blue Choice HMO
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Medicare Select PPO
- Blue Cross Workers' Choice PPO (WCMP)
- Blue Perform HMO City of Chicago Employees
- CAPP Care/Beech Street PPO
- CIGNA Healthplan of ILL EPO
- CIGNA Healthplan of ILL HMO
- CIGNA Healthplan of ILL POS
- CIGNA Healthplan of ILL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access HMO
- CIGNA Open Access POS
- COMMERCIAL (80/20 Insurance Types)
- Community Blue Network PPO
- Equitable Preferred
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems PPO
- First Health (Coventry/CCN) EPO
- Fortis PPO
- Great West Healthcare EPO
- Great West Healthcare HMO
- Great West Healthcare PPO
- Great-West Healthcare HMO/Open Access
- Great-West Healthcare POS
- Health Alliance Medical Plans PPO
- Health Network ProAmerica Midwest PPO
- Health Preferred of Mid America PPO
- Healthlink PPO
- HFN (Healthcare's Finest Network) EPO
- HFN (Healthcare's Finest Network) PPO
- HFN Platinum EPO
- HMO Illinois (BC/BS HMO)
- HMO Illinois / Triangle Medical Group
- Humana Choice Care Network PPO
- Humana Employers Health Insurance PPO
- Humana Freedom Plus
- Humana Health Plans HMO
- Humana Health Plans POS
- Humana Health Plans PPO
- Humana National Plans HMO
- Humana National POS - Open Access
- Local 1 Super PPO
- Local 100 Health & Welfare Fund
- Local 100-A UFCW Union
- Local 100A PPO
- Local 738 Super PPO
- Local 969+46 Laundry Workers Union
- Medicare Assignment Part B
- Met-Life PPO
- National Preferred Provider Network
- One Health Plan of Illinois PPO
- PPO Next (Beech Street)
- Preferred Care Network PPO
- Private Healthcare Systems EPO
- Private Healthcare Systems Open Access PPO
- Private Healthcare Systems PPO
- Professional Benefit Administrators PPO
- Railroad Medicare (Part B)